|1||Tibhar Aurus Table Tennis Rubber (Black, 2.1)||9.6||Buy Now|
|2||TIBHAR Evolution Fx Table Tennis Rubber 2||9.6||Buy Now|
|3||Tibhar Aurus Prime Table Tennis Rubber (Red, 2.1)||9.2||Buy Now|
|4||Tibhar Evolution MX-S Table Tennis Rubber (Black, 2.1-2.2mm)||9||Buy Now|
|5||Tibhar Evolution MX-P Table Tennis Rubber (Red, 1.9-2.0)||8.8||Buy Now|
|6||Tibhar Grass D.TecS Table Tennis Pips-Out Rubber (Black, OX(no Sponge))||8.8||Buy Now|
|7||Butterfly Tenergy 80 FX Table Tennis Rubber Table Tennis Rubber - 1.7 mm||8.8||Buy Now|
|8||TIBHAR Evolution El-S Table Tennis Rubber () 1||8.4||Buy Now|
|9||Tibhar Quantum - S Table Tennis Rubber||8.4||Buy Now|
|10||Butterfly Dignics 05 Table Tennis Rubber Table Tennis Rubber - 1.9 or 2.1 mm - Red or Black - 1 Inverted Table Tennis Rubber Sheet - Professional Table Tennis Rubber||8.2||Buy Now|
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
1. Tibhar Aurus Table Tennis Rubber (Black, 2.1)
2. TIBHAR Evolution Fx Table Tennis Rubber 2
- Newly designed surface
- Type: Flexible spin
- Softer sponge
- Individuell coordinated pimple structure
- Plays are still elastic
3. Tibhar Aurus Prime Table Tennis Rubber (Red, 2.1)
4. Tibhar Evolution MX-S Table Tennis Rubber (Black, 2.1-2.2mm)
5. Tibhar Evolution MX-P Table Tennis Rubber (Red, 1.9-2.0)
- This version confers the highest dynamic and thus makes MX-P the fastest rubber of the EVOLUTION rubber family.
- The ball/bat contact time of the MX-P is longer than the reference time, thus conferring much more sensation.
- EVOLUTION MX-P: chosen by topspin
- players willing to feel the necessary pressure of their strokes at the table and at half distance.
- Speed 125, Control 80, Spin 120
6. Tibhar Grass D.TecS Table Tennis Pips-Out Rubber (Black, OX(no Sponge))
7. Butterfly Tenergy 80 FX Table Tennis Rubber Table Tennis Rubber – 1.7 mm
- Tenergy 80 FX is the ideal balance between spin and speed, utilizing both High Tension and the softer FX Spring Sponge technologies.
- Offering the same speed as Tenergy 25 with almost as much spin as Tenergy 05, all with a lower throw angle.
- Tenergy 80 FX enables all-round topspin play and is especially well-suited for blocking and smashing
- Pairs well with the Balsa Carbo X5, Mizutani Jun Super ZLC, Timo Boll ALC, Viscaria, Innerforce Layer ZLC, and other Butterfly blades.
- Butterfly Free Chack II table tennis glue recommended when assembling Tenergy table tennis rubbers
8. TIBHAR Evolution El-S Table Tennis Rubber () 1
- Completely new rubber surface designed for power looping
- Maximum spin and power in all play situations
- 45 Degree medium hard sponge
- Specially designed pimple structure and enhanced topsheet for maximum spin and arc
9. Tibhar Quantum – S Table Tennis Rubber
- Tibhar Table Tennis Black Rubber
- Focusing on catapult response at the precise moment of bat/ball contact.
- Your strokes will be loaded with just the right amount of energy. Easy to control
10. Butterfly Dignics 05 Table Tennis Rubber Table Tennis Rubber - 1.9 or 2.1 mm - Red or Black - 1 Inverted Table Tennis Rubber Sheet - Professional Table Tennis Rubber
- The newest Butterfly sponge and rubber technology, resulting in superior performance and feel
- 22% more arc and 3. 4% more overall power than Butterfly Tenergy 05 rubber sheets
- Increased dwell time compared to Tenergy 05 due to Spring Sponge X and improved rubber composition
- Pairs best with the Harimoto Inner force ALC, Inner force Layer ZLC, Lin Gaoyuan ALC, Hadraw VR, Cypress G-Max, and other Butterfly blades.
- Butterfly Free Chack II table tennis glue recommended when assembling Dignics table tennis rubbers