|1||La Sportiva Men's Kubo Climbing Shoes||9.6||Buy Now|
|2||La Men's Bushido II Running Shoe||9.6||Buy Now|
|3||La Sportiva TX3 Approach Shoe||9.4||Buy Now|
|4||La Sportiva Womens Spire GTX Hiking Shoes||9.4||Buy Now|
|5||La Sportiva Men's Ultra Raptor Trail Running Shoe||9.2||Buy Now|
|6||La Sportiva Spire GTX Hiking Shoe||8.8||Buy Now|
|7||La Sportiva Ultra Raptor Women's Running Shoe||8.8||Buy Now|
|8||La Sportiva TX4 Approach Shoe||8.8||Buy Now|
|9||La Sportiva Men's Akyra Mountain Running Shoe||8.6||Buy Now|
|10||La Sportiva TX2 Hiking Shoe - Men's||8.2||Buy Now|
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
1. La Sportiva Men’s Kubo Climbing Shoes
- Opposing dual hook and loop closure system offers a precise and customizable fit
- Newly constructed heel is integrated into the sole for increased heel-hooking precision and grip
- Unlined uppers promote comfortable all-day wear and forms to the users foot over time
- Vibram XS Edge rubber toe cap is integrated into the rubber rand for increased durability and toe hooking performance.
2. La Men’s Bushido II Running Shoe
- MOUNTAIN RUNNING, REDEFINED – For those looking for the perfect combination of responsiveness, stability and comfort with bomber protection and superb traction, the Bushido II has all that and more.
- AWARD-WINNING & UPGRADED – Designed for unbeatable performance on technical terrain, the Bushido II earned the Editor’s Choice award from Trail Runner magazine; Updated tongue and heel for better comfort and fit.
- SMALL TWEAKS FOR BIG GAINS – Updated tongue and heel is ergonomic, padded, highly-breathable and will stay in place with gusseted construction; Outsole lugs wrap the midsole to provide added traction and enhanced stability on off-camber terrain.
- NO PRESSURE – Slip-on construction wraps your foot like a sock without compressing or exerting pressure points.
- GET A GRIP – FriXion XT V-Groove2 outsoles incorporate dual-compound rubber that delivers superb grip on any type of terrain, dry or wet; La Sportiva’s famous Impact Brake System gives you 20% more traction with 20% less impact.
3. La Sportiva TX3 Approach Shoe
- Durable approach shoe designed for breathability and comfort over rough terrain
- Uber-sticky Vibram Mega-Grip rubber outsole with enhanced stability area and Trail Bite Heel Braking Platform.
- Low-profile lacing harness for a snug, precise fit
- Wide forefoot fit for all day comfort and stabillity
- STB Control System delivers torsional rigidity and support without encumbering underfoot cushion
4. La Sportiva Womens Spire GTX Hiking Shoes
- Durable abrasion resistant mesh upper provides protection while Nano Cell 2.
- Nano Cell 2.
- STB control system inegrates Gore-Tex Surround ventilation outlets and provides a comfortable, snug fitting, and stable boot.
- Vibram XS Trek with Impact Brake System sole provides traction and grip
5. La Sportiva Men’s Ultra Raptor Trail Running Shoe
- Nylon stability shank
- Edurance platform EVA
- Dual-density MEMlex midsole
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Weight: 12.0 oz.
6. La Sportiva Spire GTX Hiking Shoe
- La Sportiva
- Mens Shoes
- Hiking, Trail Shoes
- Carbon/Apple Green
7. La Sportiva Ultra Raptor Women’s Running Shoe
- Highly compressed EVA Rock Guard protects feet from stone bruises
- Sticky FriXion XF rubber outsole for impressive grip on rock and great traction on the trail
- Deluxe heel pocket cushioning and reinforcement for a comfortable fit
8. La Sportiva TX4 Approach Shoe
- Uber-sticky Vibram Mega-Grip traverse outsole with enhanced stability area and Trial Bite Heel Braking Platform.
- Durable leather upper for comfort and abrasion resistance in rugged terrain.
- Wide forefoot fit for all day comfort and stability.
- STB Control System delivers torsional rigidity and support without encumbering underfoot cushion.
- With a leather-constructed upper for durability and comfort, the TX4 is designed for long approaches on rugged terrain.
9. La Sportiva Men’s Akyra Mountain Running Shoe
- GO THE DISTANCE – A secure, structured shoe ideal for long-distance trail runners; Trail Rocker2 sole promotes natural “outer heel to inner toe” support so you can go farther without fatigue.
- BREATHABLE – AirMesh pairs up with an innovative TPU skeleton to allow greater airflow, reducing moisture and heat buildup.
- TOTAL CONTROL – Aggressive lugs combined with FriXion rubber and Trail Bite heel provide all-terrain traction and grip, even on wet surfaces; Impact Brake System for quick stops and downhill control.
- COMPLETE PROTECTION – FlexGuard inserts in the upper and shock absorbing MEMlex EVA and 2.
- SPECIFICATIONS – The Akyra Mountain Running shoe has a stack height of 25 mm at the heel and 16 mm at the toe (9 mm drop); Weighs 11.
10. La Sportiva TX2 Hiking Shoe – Men’s
- One piece (seamless) polyester knit upper for amazing breathability, drainage, and comfort
- Extremely lightweight and packable for harness attachment or throwing in a pack with the C2 ComboCord around the heel.
- Uber-sticky Vibram Mega-Grip rubber outsole
- Flared fifth metatarsal area enhances stability and torsional rigidity