|1||Top-Grain Cowhide Leather Chopper Mitts||9.8||Buy Now|
|2||Carhartt Men's TS Flip It||9.8||Buy Now|
|3||Northstar Men's Tan Deerskin Chopper Mitten (Unlined) 025T (XL)||9.8||Buy Now|
|4||RefrigiWear Fleece Lined Fiberfill Insulated Cowhide Leather Mitten Gloves (Gold, Large)||9.6||Buy Now|
|5||Carhartt Men's W.P. Waterproof Insulated Mittens||9.4||Buy Now|
|6||Saranac Premium Leather Grain Deerskin Mitten||9.4||Buy Now|
|7||Kinco - Premium Leather Work and Ski Mitt||8.6||Buy Now|
|8||RefrigiWear Thinsulate Insulated Ragg Wool Convertible Mitten Fingerless Gloves with Suede Palm (Brown, Large)||8.4||Buy Now|
|9||Wells Lamont Men's Winter Leather Mitten with Glove Liner||8.4||Buy Now|
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
1. Top-Grain Cowhide Leather Chopper Mitts
- THE ULTIMATE CHOPPER MITTENS – While some other mittens are thin and cheaply made, the Suse’s Kinder mens Sherpa lined gloves are designed to provide excellent warmth and durability, and also withstand the rigors of your frequent wood splitting and other intense outdoor chores.
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT AND COMFORT – These handcrafted chopper mittens are carefully made so lumberjacks and outdoor adventures enthusiasts like you can have the maximum amount of support on the job.
- HIGH-QUALITY COWHIDE DESIGN – these lightweight chopper mitts feature a top grain cowhide leather construction and a premium eco-friendly sheepskin like sherpa lining to provide longevity and prevent damage from every day use.
- SIZING: XL womens/equivalent to medium to Large Mens.
- ADVANCED ANTI-SLIP DESIGN – These mittens with liners also feature a breathable design to keep your hands warm and dry while you’re on the job.
2. Carhartt Men’s TS Flip It
- Mossy Oak camo fleece shell; synthetic palm; flip mitt construction
- Synthetic reinforced palm and thumb
- Magnetic mitt; open fingers and thumbs
- Elastic wrist
- Lycra binding hem
3. Northstar Men’s Tan Deerskin Chopper Mitten (Unlined) 025T (XL)
- Classic Chopper Style Mitten
- Full Grain Tan Deerskin
- Full Piece Construction
- Wing Thumb
- Rolled Leather Cuff Hem
4. RefrigiWear Fleece Lined Fiberfill Insulated Cowhide Leather Mitten Gloves (Gold, Large)
- MATERIAL: Extremely durable – made to last with split cowhide leather construction; Additional reinforced leather on palm and thumb to help prevent wear and tear in the areas that will be used most for handling materials.
- INSULATION: Protect your hands from the cold with 160g fiberfill plus extra foam insulation with comfortable tricot lining.
- DURABILITY: Kevlar threading at the seams PLUS split cowhide construction with reinforced palm and thumb creates more durability for years of use.
- SAFETY CUFF: Keep your wrist areas protected and warm with safety cuffs and extended heavy duty knit wrist.
- COMFORT RATING: -20 degree Fahrenheit temperature rating.
5. Carhartt Men’s W.P. Waterproof Insulated Mittens
- Durable, all-purpose polytex shell
- Digital-grip palm and stick-grip fingers and thumb
- FastDry technology lining wicks away sweat
- Waterproof insert
- Fleece cuff with adjustable wrist strap closure
6. Saranac Premium Leather Grain Deerskin Mitten
- Premium full grain deerskin leather that is naturally soft and supple, resists moisture, dries soft, and breathes naturally.
- Inset thumb allows for full range of motion and natural movement.
- Soft wicking poly sherpa pile lining keeps your hands warm and comfortable.
- Individual finger slots within the mitten keep your fingers warm and dry.
- Due to its soft hand and flexible wear, Deerskin is considered the most premium of leather gloves.
7. Kinco – Premium Leather Work and Ski Mitt
- THE BEST OF DURABILITY AND AFFORDABILITY: Kinco 1927s have become the quintessential blue-collar glove of choice because of their durability and affordability.
- OTTO STRIPED CANVAS: Kinco’s Trademark Otto striped cotton-blend canvas back of hand offers lightweight, breathable coverage.
- HEATKEEP INSULATION KEEPS HANDS WARM AND DRY: Heatkeep thermal insulation is comprised of finely spun polyester fibers, which create thousands of air pockets between the outer shell and inner lining to fully envelop the hand.
- PIGSKIN LEATHER IS TOUGH, BREATHABLE, AND PLIABLE: Golden premium grain pigskin protects the palm with exceptional durability, and due to its porous nature, remains soft and flexible after getting wet.
- SIZING AND FIT: Sizing is based on men’s sizes from the size guide.
8. RefrigiWear Thinsulate Insulated Ragg Wool Convertible Mitten Fingerless Gloves with Suede Palm (Brown, Large)
- MATERIAL & WARMTH: 15% nylon / 85% ragg wool outershell, one of the warmest natural materials on earth.
- COMFORT RATING: Combat the cold with a comfort rating to 10°F degrees.
- CONVERTIBLE MITT DESIGN: This is a superbly warm convertible mitt option when you absolutely need to stay warm but also need the flexibility to pull back the hood and use your fingers to handle tools or grab smaller objects.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Pull-back hood that allows you to also use as a fingerless glove when you need more dexterity; Enjoy enhanced grip and durability with a reinforced suede leather palm patch; Improved rip-resistant construction on flip-top.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: RefrigiWear has been protecting you in the cold for over 60 years.
9. Wells Lamont Men’s Winter Leather Mitten with Glove Liner
- 100% COWHIDE LEATHER – High abrasion & Puncture resistance creates a durable winter work glove that lasts.
- GLOVE LINER – fully wrapped glove liner within mitten improves dexterity and eliminates finger sweating & subsequent heat loss.
- OUTSEAM CONSTRUCTION – Because there are no heavy inward seams pressing against your hands and fingers, These mittens are extremely comfortable to wear.
- INSULATION – 150-gram 3M Thinsulate creates warmth without bulk, ideal for extremely cold environments.
- SLIP-ON – Elastic knit wrist keeps out cold wind and snow while keeping gloves comfortable & secure to wrist.