|1||Garmin Xero A1 Bow Sight||9.8||Buy Now|
|2||Garmin Xero X1i Crossbow Scope||9.8||Buy Now|
|3||Garmin Edge 830, Performance GPS Cycling/Bike Computer with Mapping||9.8||Buy Now|
|4||Garmin dezl 580 LMT-S||9.6||Buy Now|
|5||Garmin Fenix 6 Pro||9.2||Buy Now|
|6||Garmin Edge® 130 Plus||9||Buy Now|
|7||Garmin 010-02064-00 Instinct, Rugged Outdoor Watch with GPS||8.8||Buy Now|
|8||Garmin Varia RTL515, Cycling Rearview Radar with Tail Light||8.8||Buy Now|
|9||Garmin Montana 700, Rugged GPS Handheld||8.6||Buy Now|
|10||Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv||8.4||Buy Now|
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
1. Garmin Xero A1 Bow Sight
- Auto-ranging digital bow sight automatically measures distance to the target and provides an LED pin for the shot.
- LED pins allow you to clearly see your target, unobstructed by physical pins
- Silent single-button trigger requires minimal movement; lets you range at rest or full draw up to 100 yards on game or up to 300 yards on reflective targets.
- Customizable for single-pin and multi-pin configurations or manual pin selection
- 1 year of battery life with 2 Lithium AAA batteries (not included)
- Notice: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this device.
2. Garmin Xero X1i Crossbow Scope
- Auto-ranging crossbow scope with 3.
- Activate ranging with minimal movement by using a wired trigger or device range button
- Range 250 yards to game, 500 yards to reflective targets and 125 yards to black targets
- Aim points automatically adjust brightness based on how much light is outside
- The Laser Locate waypoint projection feature uses a compatible Garmin GPS device (sold separately) to show the target’s exact location when the shot or range was taken.
- Create custom bolt profiles for more accurate shooting across a variety of setups
- The Target Lock feature tells you when the range finder is locked on a target with consistent readings.
- Steady Aim and Aim Point Level features give you confidence to take the shot, and Roll at Shot and Impulse Duration give feedback on your setup’s performance.
- Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of electronic crossbow scopes for hunting.
3. Garmin Edge 830
- Performance GPS cycling computer with mapping and touchscreen
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more when paired with compatible sensors.
- Cycling safety features include bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, compatibility with Variant rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen (when paired with your compatible smartphone).
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing – helps you ride like a local – plus on-device route creation and off-course recalculation; mountain biking model has integrated Trail forks data.
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store.
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance, hang time, and Grit, a measure of the ride?s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time.
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; works with Garmin Charge power pack for up to 40 hours of additional battery life.
4. Garmin dezl 580 LMT-S
- 0” truck navigator with maps of North America, Plus free lifetime map updates and free Live traffic.
- Customized truck routing for the size and weight of your truck, Plus alerts for upcoming Bridge heights, weight limits.
- Easy break planning with timely notifications for breaks, Plus up ahead road signs to suggest nearby restaurants, rest areas.
- Truck & trailer services directory; even filter truck stops by brand or amenity such as “flying J” or “Showers”.
- Control dēzl with your voice, and enjoy Bluetooth hands-free calling and built-in Wi-Fi for easy map.
5. Garmin Fenix 6 Pro
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.
- Enhanced estimated wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition).
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates.
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded topo maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter.
- Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible), music storage with premium streaming service (may require subscription with third-party music provider) support, smart notifications and more.
- Battery performance: Up to 14 days in smart Watch mode, up to 10 hours in GPS and music mode, up to 28 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 48 days in battery saver Watch mode.
- Included components: Fenix 6, Charging/data cable, Documentation
6. Garmin Edge® 130 Plus
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.
- Get training guidance by syncing structured indoor or outdoor workouts to your device from the Garmin Connect app or other apps, including TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad.
- Improve your fitness with dynamic performance insights such as VO2 max and heart rate (when paired with a compatible heart rate monitor), and manage your efforts during tough ascents with the ClimbPro feature.
- Know where you’ve been, where you’re headed and how to get back to start with turn prompts and a breadcrumb map.
- Cycling awareness features give loved ones peace of mind; get incident detection and assistance — which both send your real-time location to emergency contacts (when paired with a compatible heart rate monitor).
- Know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden with data from GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter.
- Track jump count, jump distance and hang time with mountain bike dynamics
- Train when and where you want, thanks to compatibility with Tacx indoor trainers (coming soon)
- Battery life (Battery life may vary depending on usage): up to 12 hours
7. Garmin 010-02064-00 Instinct
- Rugged GPS watch built to withstand the toughest environments
- Constructed to U.
- Built in 3 axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, Glonass and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Monitor your estimated heart rate, activity and stress; Train with preloaded activity profiles.
- Stay connected with smart notifications (with a compatible smartphone) and automatic data uploads to the Garmin connect online fitness community.
- Use the trackback feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; Use the Garmin explore website and app to plan your trips in advance.
- Battery life: Up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode, up to 40 hours in Ultratrac battery saver mode.
8. Garmin Varia RTL515
- Rearview radar with tail light provides awareness of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away.
- Pairs seamlessly with your Edge bike computer and compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the radar display unit.
- When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app provides graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate approaching cars.
- When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with third-party apps such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts.
- Daylight visibility up to 1 mile alerts motorists to your presence as soon as possible
- Compact vertical design mounts easily to most road-use bicycles
- Peloton mode provides a low-intensity light flash that is perfect for cycling in groups
- Battery life: up to 16 hours in day flash mode, up to 6 hours in solid mode
9. Garmin Montana 700
- Rugged construction is rated to MIL-STD 810 for thermal, shock, water and vibration
- 5” glove-friendly touchscreen display (50% larger than the previous model) offers easy viewability; available with versatile mounting options.
- Multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support — plus preloaded TopoActive maps; outdoor navigation sensors include 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter.
- Pro-connected with ANT+ technology, Wi-Fi connectivity and BLUETOOTH wireless networking, giving you direct-to-device access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads, location sharing, Connect IQ app support and more.
- Compatible with the Garmin Explore website and app to help you manage waypoints, routes, activities and collections, use tracks and review trip data from the field.
10. Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv
- 12” keyed-assist touchscreen combo with built-in support for our premium sonar capabilities, including the Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system.
- Preloaded with Garmin exclusive Blue Chart g3 coastal charts and LakeVu g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics data and Auto Guidance (for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations) technology.
- Share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7” and 9” units.
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish.
- Wi-Fi connectivity pairs with the free ActiveCaptain app