|1||KEVENZ 12-Pack Green Advanced Training Tennis Balls||9.8||Buy Now|
|2||Penn Pink Championship Extra Duty Tennis Balls (1 Dozen=4 Tubes of 3 Balls=12||9.8||Buy Now|
|3||Master Athletics Platform Tennis Balls (1 Dozen = 6 Sleeves)||9.8||Buy Now|
|4||XENON Platform Tennis Ball (Dozen (12 Balls))||9.2||Buy Now|
|5||InPrimeTime Penn Championship Extra Duty Tennis Balls- Acer's Dozen||9||Buy Now|
|6||Gamma Bag of Pressureless Tennis Balls - Sturdy & Reuseable Mesh Bag with Drawstring for Easy Transport - Bag-O-Balls (18-Pack of Balls, Yellow)||8.6||Buy Now|
|7||Penn Championship Tennis Balls - Extra Duty Felt Pressurized Tennis Balls - 4 Cans||8.6||Buy Now|
|8||Smartlife15 Practice Tennis Balls||8.4||Buy Now|
|9||Penn Natural Rubber Championship Extra Duty Tennis Ball Case (12 cans, 36 Balls)||8.2||Buy Now|
|10||Gamma Sports Kids Training (Transition) Balls||8.2||Buy Now|
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
1. KEVENZ 12-Pack Green Advanced Training Tennis Balls
- Package including: 12 pack standard pressure training tennis, color is green
- LASTING DURABILITY: Durable felt ensures the all courts tennis balls will play like new for as long as possible.
- Thickened tennis liner for better sealing and long-lasting airtightness
- Standard pressure training tennis，the Feeling is comfortable, the landing point is easy to control, the speed is slow in order to train beginners.
- Meet the requirements of various venues, ideal for tennis ball machines, tennis practice, or even playing with your pets.
2. Penn Pink Championship Extra Duty Tennis Balls (1 Dozen=4 Tubes of 3 Balls=12…
- Listing is for 4 cans of 3 balls (12 total balls)
3. Master Athletics Platform Tennis Balls (1 Dozen = 6 Sleeves)
- Maximum Durability: Durable flocking for long lasting play
- High Visibility: Optic Yellow for enhanced visibility
- Superior High Performance: Consistent Bounce for reliable performance
- APTA Approved for Tournament and League play
- 6 boxes of Platform Tennis Balls, 2 balls per box
4. XENON Platform Tennis Ball (Dozen (12 Balls))
- 2 balls per sleeve
- Bright Yellow
- Holds color and flocking
- APTA Approved
5. InPrimeTime Penn Championship Extra Duty Tennis Balls- Acer’s Dozen
6. Gamma Bag of Pressureless Tennis Balls – Sturdy & Reuseable Mesh Bag with Drawstring for Easy Transport – Bag-O-Balls (18-Pack of Balls, Yellow)
- PRESSURELESS BALLS-MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE: Our Tennis ball mesh bag contains pressureless tennis balls that won’t lose any pressure over time, providing you with consistent performance and durability, unlike standard pressurized balls that will lose pressure over time.
- IDEAL FOR TENNIS PRACTICE: Pressureless tennis balls are highly popular among teaching pros & tutors, as well as avid players as they are highly durable and can be used in all kinds of lessons & practice.
- HIGH CONSISTENCY ON ALL COURT TYPES: The great versatility of pressureless balls allows them to be used on any type of courts, hard or soft, without any issues.
- REUSABLE TENNIS BALL MESH BAG: The reusable Bag-o-Balls will come in very handy when you want to transport your tennis balls.
- THE IDEAL SPORTS GIFT: There’s nothing better than a practical gift of high quality! Our bag of tennis balls can be a great gateway to tennis for any family, a great tool for a pro tennis teacher, the ideal way to have fun anywhere and even play with your dog or pets!.
7. Penn Championship Tennis Balls – Extra Duty Felt Pressurized Tennis Balls – 4 Cans
- AMERICA’S #1 SELLING BALL: The product of 100 years worth of testing and perfecting; Penn Championship is the best selling tennis ball in America.
- PENN PERFORMANCE: Controlled fiber release provides perfectly even nap, while natural rubber offers consistent feel and reduced shock.
- ALL COURTS: While extra duty tennis balls are best suited for hard court matches, they can also be played on all indoor and outdoor softer, clay court surfaces as well.
- OFFICIAL BALL: Penn Championship is the Official Ball of USTA Leagues, so you know you’re playing with high quality and consistent ball.
- LASTING DURABILITY: Interlocked wool fiber ensures the all courts tennis balls will play like new for as long as possible.
8. Smartlife15 Practice Tennis Balls
- HIGH BOUNCE: these practice tennis balls are almost the same as the standard ones, with excellent bounce height, can be used as professional training balls.
- PRACTICAL & DURABLE: made from non woven polyester felt fabric and Eco-friendly rubber.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weight: 60g, Diameter: 2.
- MUTI APPLICATIONS: Ideal for tennis ball machines, tennis practice, or even playing with your pets.
- PACK OF 15 BALLS: can always have an extra tennis ball on hand.
9. Penn Natural Rubber Championship Extra Duty Tennis Ball Case (12 cans, 36 Balls)
10. Gamma Sports Kids Training (Transition) Balls
- 75% SLOWER SPEED: Made with a low-compression core and lightweight outer layer, these tennis balls fly 75% slower than standard tennis balls, making it easier for beginners to practice rallies and experienced players to practice more advanced techniques.
- TRAINING TENNIS BALLS: Designed for younger players learning the game, these beginner tennis balls are a great choice for use when instructing children or adult beginners on the fundamentals of tennis.
- TWO-TONED SURFACE: Designed 15% larger with a bright yellow and red felt surface, these tennis balls offer added visibility and are easy to identify from standard tennis balls.
- MADE FOR 36′ COURTS: Designed for players beginning on 36′ courts, the slower and lower bounce makes these practice tennis balls suitable for instruction for beginners or youth tournaments.
- MEET USTA/ITF STAGE 2 SPECIFICATIONS: These low bounce tennis balls are rated as Stage 2 balls by the USTA/ITF for use in tournaments for youth 10 and under.